Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. I only have 2 basic rules, be civil and don’t leave spam.
- Maintain a civil and polite tone, even when disagreeing with someone.
- Argue from evidence and cite your sources where possible.
- Do not use rude or insulting language.
- Do not post comments that are needlessly inflammatory, seek to provoke an emotional reaction from others, are attempts to disrupt and derail the discussion, or abuse evidence and reasoning to defend an unjustifiable conclusion.
- Do not post comments that are off-topic.
- Comments including excessive profanity will be deleted.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- No Keywords in your name. I don’t believe that your name is “2011 Tax Preparer” or “Stereo Equipment”. Any comments with keywords in their name will be deleted.
- You may link to your own website whether or not it’s relevant to the current discussion, as long as the rest of your comment is relevant and adds to the discussion. “Indeed it is a great information” and “You are right” and “I think you are wrong” are not relevant enough comments and will be deemed spam. The comment will remain, but the link to your unrelated website will be removed.